We all want our skin to reflect the youthful radiance of our younger years. But we all know that it is just wishful thinking on our part. But today with the advance in technology and introduction of new procedures, there are more ways to combat the signs of aging than ever before. There are both surgical and non-surgical ways to obtain the skin of our youth. At Dr.Mushtaq’s clinic we provide our patients with unique facial rejuvenation options that produce dramatic results.
- Radio frequency technology uses deep, penetrating heat to firm tissues and encourages the development of new collagen. It works by delivering heat energy through a handpiece to the deeper parts of the skin. This handpiece also has a cooling spray that protects the superficial part of the skin from injury. The heat energy causes the deeper tissues to contract to decrease the appearance of lines. Eventually new collagen develops and remodels to give an even firmer appearance to the skin.
There are many reasons why patients prefer this procedure:
- Less invasive than other rejuvenating procedures
- It produces dramatically firmer skin
- Can be used in any area of the body
- Reduced risk of side effects
- Can go about your daily activities right after the procedure
- Reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other effects of skin laxity drastically.
- Age spots, a sun damage and acne scar takes a toll on your skin. We at Dr. Mushtaq’s Skin Clinic provide our patient with a procedure called photo skin rejuvenation which helps freshen up and tighten your skin. For this we use Intense Pulse Light (IPL) which uses high intensity light to penetrate just below the skins surface, damaging either the melanin that makes up brown “age spots” or the blood vessels that create broken capillaries. The skin repairs the damage, leaving you with a more firm and even skin tone. This procedure is non-invasive procedure with very less pain involved.
- Liposuction is a very popular procedure that not only tightens the skin, but also removes unwanted body fats. Liposuction is a surgical solution for larger scale fat reduction and skin tightening. Liposuction surgery is a procedure in which a cannula, or suction tube, is inserted below the skin into major fat deposits, where it essentially acts like a power vacuum, eliminating excess fat. Laser-Assisted Liposuction is the latest tool used in skin tightening. In this procedure a very small cannula enters the body with an even tinier diode laser attached to it. This laser then zaps the surrounding fat cells safely, liquefying them enough to be removed by the body’s natural processes and thus tightening the skin.
- We all love to look young and beautiful for as long as possible but as we all know it is wishful thinking on our part, but having a facelift is the next best thing to rejuvenating your appearance and make your faces look a lot younger. This is a type of cosmetic surgery where the surgeon reshapes deep facial structures and repositions or removes extra skin tissue. At our clinic surgical facelift is performed as an outpatient setting with local anesthetics and sedatives to help our patients relax. The procedure generally takes about two to four hours, after which patients are allowed to go home. This traditional procedure involves incisions around the hairline, front and back of the ears, and under the chin. Then the surgeon separates the facial skin from the underlying tissues and then stretches and repositions the skin. Any excess tissue is also removed before stitches are applied to close up the incisions. In our clinic this procedure is done by highly qualified and well trained surgeon who provide you with the best results.