The main reason why people want to opt for skins lightening process is to get a flawless skin. The laser skin lightening procedure that we offer at Dr.Mushtaq’s clinic helps you to gain a skin that has a better complexion, is whiter and looks more radiant. We decide the treatment depending on your skin type and also in direct consultation with you, our patients.
- We use a specific kind of laser for this treatment called a quality-switched laser or Q-switched laser which is used to lighten skin. In this procedure a beam of light at wavelengths of 532 nanometers (nm) or 755 nm is applied to the skin. This high-intensity energy source is absorbed by the water, hemoglobin and melanin in the skin. The absorption destroys the dark spots and lightens the skin. Small dark spots can be removed in a few minutes. Larger areas may take more than 30 minutes. We have used this technology in our clinic at success rates huge patient satisfaction.
- Chemical peels give the skin an even tone which gives the skin a vibrant and glowing complexion. Chemical peels can be used to treat a variety of skin ailments such as acne and dark spots and pigmentation. At Dr. Mushtaq’s Skin Clinic we use a deep chemical peel called Glycolic peel which lightens visible discolorations in the skin. Glycolic acid which is derived from certain fruits and plants assists in the skin treatment by stimulating new collagen and skin growth while allowing dead skin cells to fall off naturally it penetrates very deeply and quickly treating many layers of the skin at once.
The advantages of using deep skin peel are:
- Very effective in all types of dark patches or pigmentations.
- Rapid and easy depigmentation action
- Compatible with all skin types
- Light peeling effect
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Treatment can be used all year round
- Beneficial for acne patients
- Does not contain TCA
- High safety margin
- Brighter and more even skin complexion in only weeks.
Mandelic peel is also used sometimes to give the skin an even tone. Before we start the treatment we carry out a full consultation in which a full diagnosis of your skin is made and we also discuss the suitability, benefits and potential side effects with our patients.