Changes in skin are among the most visible signs of aging. Evidence of increasing age includes wrinkles and sagging skin. Your skin also becomes thinner and loses fat, making it less plump and smooth. At Dr. Mushtaq’s Skin Clinic clinic we provide our patients with Anti-Ageing treatments that target some of the most unwelcome changes that happen to our faces and bodies as we get older – fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, uneven skin tone, spider veins and even sagging skin. We understand that the appearance of a person is linked to his self-esteem and so we provide you with effective anti-aging treatment, which will leave you with a clear, radiant, vibrant, and healthy skin. Most often people tend to concentrate only on using creams and lotions but these products only help fade the signs of aging from the outside but fail to slacken the pace of ageing from within.
At our clinic we use both traditional and modern cosmetic procedures:
- Botox: We have been using Botox successfully to treat wrinkles and facial creases. Botox is the name of a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. Botox blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles so the injected muscle can’t contract thus making the wrinkles relax and soften. It is a non-invasive procedure which takes only a few minutes and doesn’t require anesthesia. Botox is injected with a fine needle into specific muscles with only minor discomfort to the patient. Usually it takes three to seven days to take full effect and lasts for four to six months. Botox is most often used on forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye), and frown lines but cannot be used on wrinkles caused by sun damage.
- Fillers: We use injectable wrinkle fillers to give our patients a more youthful look for a fraction of a cost. Most fillers fill lines and wrinkles in less than 30 minutes with results that can last from four months to more than a year. Injectable fillers or collagen stimulators are the latest weapon when it comes to fighting the visible signs of aging. There are many types of fillers now available to fill in skin lines and creases to restore a youthful appearance. Filler can also provide volume and fill in cheek and under eye hollows, enhance cheekbones, lips and the chin area. The most commonly used filler is hyaluronic acid which is a water soluble natural body protein; this is injected using a very fine needle into the dermal skin layer where they attract fluid to increase the volume of the treated area. Many patients prefer fillers as:
- They restore youthful appearance.
- Fillers provide volume to enhance facial areas.
- Effective alternative to facelift.
- It’s a non-invasive procedure.
- The procedure takes less time and the result can last for about a year.
At our clinic we use the very best in technology and high standards to give you the best results. If you want a skin that radiates youthfulness, come visit us and we promise you that you will not be disappointed